9/27/09

On Saturday I helped cook food for the street kids (orphans or runaways who live on the streets)
Me and some of the street kids
Hiking to the Waterfalls
The monkey!

Carly and I grinding the coffee beans

The Masai who live by us, they're very nice and we've been hanging out with them a lot because 2 of the girls are teaching them English. They danced for us Friday night, so I took a lot of pics-this is just one of them, they jump so high!!!

And some pics of Amsterdam.......

I ran out of computer time, but I will upload more as soon as I can!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I hope everything is going well . . . sorry about the toliet and the rats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! It's so good to see pics!! It looks amazing, and such a great experience!Can't wait to see more!! Love you and take care! Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete