~The Trip Highlights~
Paying $30 to go to the top of the Space Needle...and then sitting there for two hours so we could get our moneys worth
The 3 kittens at Scott's house, Abby was my favorite
A Couple Other Highlights...
~Seeing Heather, Shan and Lucca (thanks for dinner!)~
~Singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to Lucca in the car over and over again~
~the roommate drama at Scott's house...it was like a soap opera~
~Dick's Drive-In burger and fries~
~Scott's friend hitting on me cuz he thought I was Scott's younger sister still in high school~
~Walking around University Ave in the rain~
~the SAM (Seattle Art Museum)~
~the Fremont and Ballard Markets- amazing antiques~
~Sleeping with my big northface coat on because Scott's house was so cold (gotta keep the bills down!)~
~Taking the bus everywhere~
~Used bookstores and the Seattle Library~
~the light, misty rain~
Most of all I loved hanging out with Scooter. Thanks so much for having me up and letting me stay at your house. I can't wait to come up again!!
And Seriously Heath, if you and Shan want to go to that concert let me know. I would LOVE to watch Lucca!
A Couple Other Highlights...~Seeing Heather, Shan and Lucca (thanks for dinner!)~
~Singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to Lucca in the car over and over again~
~the roommate drama at Scott's house...it was like a soap opera~
~Dick's Drive-In burger and fries~
~Scott's friend hitting on me cuz he thought I was Scott's younger sister still in high school~
~Walking around University Ave in the rain~
~the SAM (Seattle Art Museum)~
~the Fremont and Ballard Markets- amazing antiques~
~Sleeping with my big northface coat on because Scott's house was so cold (gotta keep the bills down!)~
~Taking the bus everywhere~
~Used bookstores and the Seattle Library~
~the light, misty rain~
Most of all I loved hanging out with Scooter. Thanks so much for having me up and letting me stay at your house. I can't wait to come up again!!
And Seriously Heath, if you and Shan want to go to that concert let me know. I would LOVE to watch Lucca!






No comments:
Post a Comment