December was an extremely busy month...I turned 23, graduated college, and worked almost everyday during the crazy holiday season. Luckily I'm starting out 2009 fresh! I finally quit JMR! I put my two weeks in the last day of 2008 and it felt amazing. This job has been great experience, but incredibly stressful! Now I'll have time to actually see my family and friends...and I can't wait to not get phone calls a million times a day from JMR for some reason or another. It is a fabulous way to start out the new year!!
Here are some New Years pictures...


B Gleezy..I miss you so. It was totally bad timing on the job thing. I wish we could work together too. i am trying to get some retail experience under my belt before applying for fashion merchandising school programs. We need to get together and get drinks and catch up. I want to know what all your future plans are?
ReplyDelete