Happy belated Easter everyone! I went over to my cousins the Frandsens to celebrate. Holidays are so much more fun when little kids are involved! Chels and Wyatt's little girl Tate, and Ryan and Amber's girl Ella are so fun to watch and play with! I took so many cute pictures of the two of them!
My family has some crazy traditions, Easter bonnets is one of them. Each team was given a bag with the same items in it and we had to make a bonnet out of it in a certain amount of time. It was pretty funny. Grandma, Ryan and I were on a team...we basically just stapled everything to our hat! It turned out okay though.
Our competition...
Isn't it amazing to see all the different ways each group used the same items to come up with such different hats?
Hope you all had a Happy Easter!!




I love this idea. I think I might steal your bonnet tradition!!
ReplyDelete