4/1/08

Delta Gamma

A week ago I became an alumni in Delta Gamma. I can't believe its already (and finally) over! I've been in it since I transferred to the U from University of San Diego in 2005. I thought it would be a good way to meet new people outside of my high school friends and it was. Although my dedication has dwindled in the past year, DG was a very important part of my college years. I have some great memories with those girls. I never ever thought I would be in a sorority. In fact, I was completely opposed to it all through high school and basically right up to when I did it. I'm very happy that I did do it though, I learned a lot and met a lot of great people. I held multiple leadership positions and lived in the house for almost two years. It is also very neat that my mom and I have DG to share. Its been fun sharing secrets and living in the same house my mom lived in 20 years ago! Anyways, I just wanted to say Thanks to DG! Its been fun! Here's just a few of my great memories in DG....

Skydiving Fall 2005

Hiking and Laying Out- Spring Break 2006 Phoenix, AZ

The U Football Games
Lake Mead 2006

Delta Gamma Formal with my roommates Annie and Candace

Traveling Europe with the DG's- Summer 2006
My BFF Candace
So many amazing memories with this girl!

Founders Day
Bid Day Fall 2007- My Senior Pledge Class

Shannon and I at this years Founders Day

The remainder of our pledge class (we started with about 25 but there's only 6 of us who stayed with it all four years)
Kerry Rosander, Me, Annie Sidwell, Candace Cook, and Ashley McNary (and Jane Boyer who's not in the picture.)


Thank you Delta Gamma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment