7/1/08

Vacations!!

My trip to Moab was amazing! We spent Friday hiking in Arches...such an incredible place. My favorite was Delicate Arch, I'd never been there before and even though I've seen millions of pictures of it, it was nothing like I'd expected...it was a lot bigger. The hike was definintely worth it, as we rounded the corner to the grandiose of the arch- it was stunning. We also went to Dead Horse Point, Double Arch, Landscape Arch, and Balancing Rock on Friday.














Saturday we headed to Westwater Canyon for an overnight river trip. It was amazing! Without a doubt it was the highlight of the trip for everyone. Saturday we started down the river and took a couple hikes- one to an old miner's cabin, another to some petroglyphs and the last to a refreshing waterfall we swam under. It was awesome. That night we camped on a bluff overlooking the river and Sunday we woke up and hit the big rapids of WestWater.


It was really fun and I can't wait to go again... Anyone else want to come?

2 comments:

  1. So did you know we have the exact same swim suit!?! We must be the sweetest people ever. It looks like you had so much fun in Moab with the fam. We really need to go out one night (or afternoon) just us girls . . . lets plan on it once you get back from Jackson. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun fun!! I wish we would all do a big family trip again- that would be So fun! I can't believe how much you and Annie look like eachother in those pictures! Twins!

    ReplyDelete