I turned 22 on December 12. I spent the night with my family. First we went to dinner at Cottonwood Club and then down to Temple Square to see the gorgeous lights. It was a perfect
way to spend the day!!

Dad, me, Annie, Scott and Mom
way to spend the day!!

Dad, me, Annie, Scott and Mom
This Christmas Eve we went to the Frandsens, to celebrate. It was a lot of fun, especially with baby Ella and baby Tate! They are both so adorable. Here's my mom with Ella, Ryan and Amber's little girl.
Isn't she adorable? I wish I had a picture of Tate to put up too!
Christmas traditions are the best! One of my favorite and one of the more funny traditions my Dad's side of the family has is playing charades on Christmas Eve. We are really competitive about it and look forward to it every year.

No comments:
Post a Comment